Eventually neglect will cost you…
- Statistics show that 80% of all service calls are due to a lack of maintenance / upkeep on a residence’s HVAC equipment.
Maintenance makes Common Cents …
- Prevent minor problems before they become emergencies and untimely breakdowns.
- Assure priority service status for all emergencies.
- Receive a report detailing equipment condition for your records.
- Guard against unsafe conditions.
- Extend the life of your equipment by reducing excessive wear.
- Budget maintenance costs with one fixed annual expenditure and NO SUPRISES!
- Maximize peak efficiency results in lower monthly operating expenses.
Preventative Maintenance . . .
for your furnace, air conditioner, water heater, humidifier and air cleaner. PRIORITY SERVICE will be assigned to your account status during peak service periods. Emergency service at normal business hour rates. Furnace filters & humidifier pads additional.
Common Q’s & A’s
Do Common Cents agreements cover routine clean and checks?
- Absolutely! Annual clean and checks are imperative to the success of this program. We have a vested interest in insuring that your heating and air conditioning system operates efficiently and uninterrupted.
What is the deductible?
- There is NO deductible. First dollar coverage begins with penny one – otherwise it wouldn’t make Common Cents.
Is the Common Cents program for new equipment only?
- No. Systems older than 5 years can be approved for coverage after an inspection by AA Service Co.
How does Priority Service customer status benefit me?
- During the worst days of summer and winter, when it seems everyone?s comfort system is down, a Common Cents agreement guarantees you service before all other non-contract customer.