Cold or Hot…Your ductwork is leaking!
Did you know
that as much as half of your home energy costs are from your heating and cooling system? And that a house with leaky ductwork can leak up to 350 cubic feet per minute?
It’s a fact!
As the weather gets warmer or colder, you will be using your air conditioner or furnace a lot more and , on average, 30¢ of every $1 spent of heating and cooling is lost to leaky ducts. The amount of air would fill the entire Goodyear® blimp in just 4 days!
Watch the video below that explains how Aeroseal works and for more information go to click here.
Here’s 5 reasons to get your ducts sealed:
1. Sick of uncomfortable rooms? Eliminate those pesky rooms in your home that are hard to heat yet impossible to cool!
2. Improve indoor air quality – reduce dirt, dust, and debris.
3. Reduce home energy costs!
4. Correct ventilation problems.
5. Aeroseal duct sealing is one of the most energy saving things you can do – 2 times as effective as new windows, and 5 times more effective than insulating (Department of Energy).
Below is a testimonial from one of our customer’s that had the Aeroseal duct sealing done in his home:
I just wanted to provide some initial feedback on the Aeroseal process.
- There is a noticeable increase in airflow through the supplies, and I think that there is increased flow through the exhaust vents. I am not certain if the increased flow in the exhausts is due to more air being pushed out by the supplies or the fan pulling more air back through the exhausts.
- There is a significant improvement in the ability of the circulating fan to keep the temperature constant between the first and second floors when the AC is not active. There used to be a 2-3 degree difference in the temperature between the first and second floor. When the temperature was in the upper 80s last week, there was only a 1 degree difference. Also, the basement is noticeably warmer, so I am not losing as much cooling into the basement.
- The work qualified for the maximum $500 rebate.